(New!) Article Presentation Guidelines
Full papers will be presented orally. For each, there will be 20 minutes available, of which we recommend setting aside 5 minutes for questions.
The scientific initiation papers will be presented in poster sessions. We recommend that the posters be between 85 and 95 cm wide and between 90 and 140 tall, as the panels will have 1×2 meters.
- Applied Electromagnetism
- Antennas, Propagation and Microwaves
- Cloud computing
- Cognitive Radio
- Communication Circuits and Devices
- Communication for the Energy Sector
- Communication Services and Systems
- Computer network
- Cryptography and Security
- Education of Telecommunications
- Information Theory and Coding
- Internet of Things
- Optical Networks and Communication Systems
- Optoelectronics and Photonics
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Satellite Communications
- Sensor Networks
- Stochastic Geometry for Wireless Networks
- Theory of Communications
- Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- Other Areas in Telecommunications
- Adaptive Filters
- Audio and Speech Signal Processing
- Big Data Signal Processing
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Compressive Sampling and Sparse Representations
- Design and Implementation of Systems
- Education of Signal and Related Processing
- Forensic Science and Surveillance Signal Processing
- Geophysics and Remote Sensing Signal Processing
- Graph Signal Processing
- Image and Video Processing
- Machine Learning
- Signal Processing for Smart Grids
- Signal Processing in Mechanical Systems
- Signal Processing Theory and Methods
- Other Areas in Signal and Image Processing
Technical session oral or poster for scientific initiation (undergraduate students). We invite authors to submit their research, development and experimental results. Complete articles can not exceed 5 pages long while for scientific initiation articles can not exceed 2 pages.
Download of LaTex format: here.
Download of Word format: here.
Download the PDF example: here.
The work must be submitted in electronic format using EDAS.